- The source of the blog is on a git repository.
- html files are hosted on GitHub Pages.
- The blog source is compiled by hakyll.
- The content is written use my variation of Pandoc’s Markdown, I call it Xu’s MathDoc.
- Coded most of the things in Sublime Text 3.
- The theme is Tarski with few changes.
- The math are shown with KaTex.
- The heading themes are similar to Connections in Combinatorial Optimization, and the remaining themes are similar to Categories for the Working Mathematician. The symbols are of KaTeX.
- To compile just
ChaoDoc.hs, you need
pandoc-citeproc. To compile the
site.hs, additionally you need
- For the homepage, I generate with python. Needs to run
pip install pyyaml mistune jinja2 bs4 on a new machine.
- More hacks, KaTeX offline compilation. Requires
npm install jsdom katex.